I Think I Found a Vampire by Colette Rivera (Shearwater Landing Shorts)

 


I THINK I FOUND A VAMPIRE

Shearwater Landing Shorts - Book One

by Colette Rivera

Release Date: October 28, 2025


Review

This is quite a lot of fun, in a slightly ridiculous but entirely endearing. 


I love that Axel is willing to accept that there are vampires, but he’s also a bit over the top, and has definitely watched too many teen vampire movies


Seriously, such a fun quick read, and will total make you want to read everything else in the series.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

A nervous human with a sense of humor

A hot vampire

And way too much garlic


Axel’s world turns upside down when a vampire moves in next door. He catches the monster mid-feed and scrambles to protect himself, but the vampire is unexpectedly charming.


Is his good-natured smile part of his hunting technique? Axel fears he might die for a pretty face.


***

I Think I Found a Vampire is an 8,000 word MM paranormal romance stand alone short story set in the Shearwater Landing world. It is perfect for new and familiar readers alike. HEA guaranteed!


I Think I Found a Vampire first appeared in the RARE Melbourne 2025 paperback anthology. Minor changes have been made, otherwise the overall story remains the same. 


About Colette Rivera

Colette (she/they) is an author of queer paranormal romance novels living in New Zealand. Colette loves to write couples who take care of each other and show their soft sides in love, even when they’re prickly in other facets of their lives. Sugar, spice, and magic are key ingredients in all of Colette’s books.


Colette can be found on Instagram @colette_rivera and Facebook under Colette Rivera Author or in their reader group Colette Rivera's Coven.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Curious Mountain Man by Casey Cox (Movin' to the Mountains #2)