REVIEW: High Note by KM Neuhold (Palm Island #7)

 


HIGH NOTE

Palm Island - Book Seven

by KM Neuhold

Release Date: September 4, 2026


Review

Who doesn’t love a surprise return to a world they love and that makes them smile!  High Note is perfect timing as we finish summer vacations and have to return to the ‘real world’.


And who better for our beloved stoner and drifter, Lyric, than the uber-smart scientist,  Yuri.  Yuri, who is completely out of his comfort zone on Palm Island, but so desperate for a restart in life that he’s ready to do something so out of character.  He’s pretty cute trying to make sense of the vibes and the people.  Trying to reconcile his past life and the world Lyric always said he wanted.


And as if manifesting his past love, Lyric is there as he steps on the ferry.  Cue sweetness, fun and love! 



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

We couldn't be more different, but Lyric has always been the one that got away. My first love. My High Note.

After 8 years solving the mysteries of the universe as a nuclear physicist, I burnt out. I needed a break, and spending a summer as a bartender on Palm Island sounded like the perfect cure.

I expected the wild parties, strong drinks, and loose dress code. What I didn't expect was to step off the ferry and see the man I let get away nearly a decade ago.

Lyric and I couldn't be more different. I'm an introvert, he's always the life of the party. I'm lost in my own head, he's content to live in the moment without overthinking anything. He hasn’t thought about me, but I never stopped thinking about him.

Finding him here feels like fate. It feels like a second chance, I’m just not sure he wants one.

Good thing Palm Island is starting to grow on me with all of its long, hot nights and quirky locals because I don’t think I can leave without seeing if there could be anything left between us, and it’s starting to look like I might be stuck here for a while…


About KM Neuhold


Author K.M.Neuhold is a complete romance junkie, a total sap in every way. She started her journey as an author in new adult, MF romance, but after a chance reading of an MM book she was completely hooked on everything about lovely- and sometimes damaged- men finding their Happily Ever After together. She has a strong passion for writing characters with a lot of heart and soul, and a bit of humor as well. And she fully admits that her OCD tendencies of making sure every side character has a full backstory will likely always lead to every book having a spin-off or series. When she’s not writing she’s a lion tamer, an astronaut, and a superhero…just kidding, she’s likely watching Netflix and snuggling with her husky while her amazing husband brings her coffee.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | YouTube 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)