REVIEW: Balance by EM Denning (Casual Games #1)

 


BALANCE

Casual Games - Book One

by EM Denning

Release Date: September 24, 2026


Review

Troye is chaotic!  All caps!


But the drama brings Matthew into his life, so it can’t be all bad.  And Matthew is really good for him.  He likes and appreciates Troye, and only wants to bring out the best for him.


Dreamer and Pragmatist. Match made in heaven.  With some lovely daddy/sub kink that also helps bind them together.


Really sweet story, and I can’t wait to see who/what comes next.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

The last thing Matthew Kincaid needs is to get involved with Troye Whittaker

Troye’s impulsiveness doesn’t make the best first impression on Matthew when it gets them both kicked off a flight. Stranded and remorseful, Troye agrees to let Matthew share his hotel room. Despite the terrible way they met, Matthew is quickly enamored with Troye, who is more than the walking disaster he first appeared to be.

Troye Whittaker is a semi-famous streamer. He’s built up a solid following playing games online and earning himself millions of subscribers. He has a secret love for cozy games and has a lot of ideas to offer someone like Matthew, the CEO of Gemstone Games and a part-time philanthropist whose work benefits foster kids.

Troye might be impulsive, but he’s thoughtful and brilliant and just the kind of talent Matthew needs on his team. But if Troye is going to work for him, they probably shouldn’t get involved. Too bad Matthew’s already in too deep to let go.

Troye tries to stay grounded, but Matthew is dreaming big. He thinks he can have it all. His company. His charity. His brilliant new consultant, and maybe even the love of his life.


Previously published in the Candy Hearts Charity Anthology under the title, Grounded and has been expanded into a full length novel. 


About EM Denning


E. M. Denning is a Canadian author and lover of gay romance.


I was born in the '80's in small town Canada, and I still live there. I have three kids, a husband, and a cat who is in his twilight years. I love writing and I especially love writing gay romance. I had a friend in my teens who was deeply closeted and I often think of that friend, and how different his youth would have been if there had been the books and acceptance that are out there now. The world isn't perfect, not yet, but I hope to make it brighter.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | Ream








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Curious Mountain Man by Casey Cox (Movin' to the Mountains #2)