REVIEW: The Sasquatch and the Hairdresser by Chloe Archer (Monsters Hollow #3)

 


THE SASQUATCH AND THE HAIRDRESSER

Monsters Hollow - Book Three

by Chloe Archer

Release Date: August 15, 2026


Review

A fun and thoroughly positive story.


In a sanctuary town, Skylar finally finds a place to call home and a person (okay, Sasquatch) who is perfect. Supportive, thoughtful, and just a downright good person.


Not that it’s one-sided, because Hal is the kind of person who will work himself to the bone for others, but forget to feed himself along the way.  But Skylar sees him, and won’t let it go unappreciated.


And while there is some interesting drama going on in town, their relationship is pure sunshine and love.


I love the townfolk and am invested in the magic and problems of the town. I’m also obsessed with the group chat Hal is part of.


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Sometimes the biggest heart belongs to the biggest monster.

Hal

Mystic Hollow is home, the place where I belong. I've found friends, purpose, and a community that embraces me exactly as I am.

The only thing missing is someone to build a happily ever after with.

Then Skylar Wright checks into my B&B.

He's beautiful, guarded, and carrying hurts so deep they make my heart ache. Every instinct I have tells me to shower him with care, make him smile, and help him build the fresh start he deserves.

With every moment we spend together, I'm falling head over heels. For the first time, my happily ever after doesn't feel like something that only happens in books.

Now all I can do is hope he'll let me be part of his happily ever after.

Skylar

Starting over in Mystic Hollow isn't an adventure—it's my last shot at building a life that finally feels safe.

I've spent too long surviving. Now I just want a quiet place where I can stop looking over my shoulder, heal, and chase my dream of running my own hair salon.

I think I’ve found that in this close-knit magical little town.

Then there's Hal, the gentle sasquatch who owns the B&B where I'm staying.

He's patient, thoughtful, and so genuinely kind that I can't help waiting for the catch. But the more time I spend with him, the more I believe this town—and this giant, soft-hearted sasquatch—really could be home.

The only question is whether I can convince myself I deserve it.

The Sasquatch and the Hairdresser is the third book in the Monsters Hollow series, a cozy MM monster romance featuring an asexual sasquatch, a demisexual human hairdresser, hurt/comfort, found family, gentle caretaking, old-fashioned courtship, and a small town where everyone believes love is worth rooting for. Low on spice but overflowing with tenderness, this heart-melting romance proves that sometimes the softest love stories can leave the biggest mark.


About Chloe Archer

Chloe Archer writes queer sci-fi and paranormal rom-coms with laugh out loud humor, zany shenanigans, silly acronyms, and plenty of spice!

She currently calls Minnesota home, but has lived abroad in places like Montreal, Edinburgh, and Tokyo. She’s hoping to relocate to Scotland permanently in the next few years if the stars align.

Chloe is a fur mama to two adorable Yorkies, Jasper and Teddy, and she loves them in a crazy dog mama kind of way. When she isn’t busy writing, she enjoys visiting friends and family, traveling, reading, binge watching movies and TV shows, and practicing her karaoke skills. She does a mean cover of Pat Benatar and Cher, or so she’s been told.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)