REVIEW: The Human's Heart by Michele Notaro (Brinnswick #2)

 

THE HUMAN’S HEART

Brinnswick - Book Two

by Michele Notaro

Release Date: August 20, 2026


Review

So great to get the continuation of this cute couple. Still trying to figure out how to be together, trouble finds them, and though horrible, it also helps find a way forward!


This book also greatly highlights the amazing found family this world is created on. And lovely to witness both of them find themselves settled within it.


Great story.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

I know Zay’s scared of losing me, but I really, really don’t want to become a vampire. Who would want to drink… that for the rest of forever? Blech!


With my and Zay’s viramore bond complete and our lives settling down after what happened over the winter, it seems all my mate can think about is impending doom. Or rather, the fact that I’m human and mortal and he isn’t.


It’s not that I want to grow old and die. It’s not that I want Zaos to wind up alone. Not at all. It’s just… being a vampire is so, so, so gross. I really don’t want to drink blood for the rest of my very long existence.


To top things off, we have new friends coming into our lives and a few, uh, scary encounters that I don’t like thinking about. So maybe I can’t blame him for wishing vampirism on me. But do I really have to turn? Ugh.



The Human's Heart is the third book in A Brinnswick Story. It's an MM urban fantasy romance starring a cute human and a shy but sweet incubus with a guaranteed HEA. It takes place in the Brinnswick world, but you don’t need to read the other series first, although there will be familiar faces along the way. 


About Michele Notaro

Michele is married to an awesome guy that puts up with her and all the burnt dinners she makes—hey, sometimes characters are a bit distracting, and who doesn’t plot when they’re supposed to be cooking? They live together in Baltimore, Maryland with two little monsters, a three-legged princess, a four-legged goofball, and a cutie with giant ears (aka their two kids, their two cats, and their dog). She hopes to rescue another cat soon, and if her hubby wouldn’t kill her, she’d get more than one… and maybe a few more dogs as well.

She loves creating worlds filled with lots of love, chosen family, and of course, magic, but she also likes making the characters fight for that happy ending. She hopes to one day write all the stories in her head—even if there are too many to count!

Where to find them:


Website | BlueSky | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)