REVIEW: Crash Course by Hayden Hall (The Boys of Elmwood U #3)
CRASH COURSE
The Boys of Elmwood U - Book Three
by Hayden Hall
Release Date: August 27, 2026
Review
A bit of
touching second chance moments, and some fun chaotic rom-com dating disasters.
A for
effort to Finn’s friends for trying to turn matchmaking into a science project,
but their methodology is definitely flawed!! LOL Cue some downright terrible, bizarre,
and hilarious dates.
But then
there’s Jesse, his childhood ‘almost something’ who had disappeared from his
life, leaving a void. He suddenly appears
on campus. They dance around each other,
feeling a connection but also knowing they actually don’t know each other anymore.
So they slowly move toward a pretty sweet HEA.
This is lighter
fare that some of the Hayden’s recent works, full of warmth and humour.
Add to your TBR List
Synopsis
I came out first. I started dating first. And somehow
I’m still single.
My friends have a theory: I just haven’t hit the right
trope yet. A blizzard. A fake boyfriend. A tutor I’m not supposed to want. A
sworn enemy who’s secretly the love of my life. You know? The sort of stuff
that landed every one of them their happily-ever-after.
So now there’s a corkboard in the frat house with my
face pinned on it. There’s a points system that calculates my odds of true love
to three decimal points. And there are four well-meaning maniacs treating me
like a group project.
Every guy they pick is perfect on paper. Brilliant in
a romance novel, but a slow death across a dinner table.
Enter Jesse, my childhood best friend, newly
transferred to Elmwood U, and the one name nobody thought to pin to the board.
Jesse wants to help. And his roommate is the perfect
guy to set me up with, as if those very words aren’t enough to make me want to
scream.
But when Jesse’s roommate fails to show up, Jesse
takes the empty seat so I won’t sit there alone. The only problem is, he’s
nothing like the shy boy I’d hopelessly fallen for once before. He’s like a
supernova in the night sky, burning bright and untouchable.
And I’m about to make the same mistake again.
My friends signed me up for a crash course in finding
The One.
I never expected to crash straight into him.
Crash Course is the third and final novel in The Boys
of Elmwood U series, but it can be read on its own. It features former best
friends to lovers, polar opposites, matchmaking on campus, spice, and a
guaranteed happy ending. It’s perfect for fans of whimsy and contemporary
college romance stories.
About Hayden Hall
Hayden
Hall writes MM romance novels. He is a boyfriend, a globetrotter, and an avid
romance reader.
Hayden’s
mission is to author a catalog of captivating and steamy MM romance novels
which gather a devoted community around the Happily Ever Afters.
His
stories are sweet with just the right amount of naughty.
Where to find them:
Website
| Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram
| BookBub | Facebook
Group | Newsletter
Comments
Post a Comment