REVIEW: The CEO and the Mountain Man by Kelly Fox (Snow Creek Ranch Series)

 


THE CEO AND THE MOUNTAIN MAN

Snow Creek Ranch Series

by Kelly Fox

Release Date: August 5, 2026


Review

Still obsessed with this multi-author series. Each story has been fantastic. And Kelly’s addition is an emotional, beautiful addition.


A father stumbling through the process of picking up the pieces for himself and his son after his ex-wife died and his son injured in a car crash. Desperately seeking a fresh start, he signs them up for two weeks at Snow Creek Ranch.


And there they find their new selves, some healing, and love. So much love!


It was fun to watch Clark to try and cowboy, and Beau is such an amazing human. Warm, thoughtful, definitely a nurturer. He had the perfect demeanour for both Clark and his son to find their footing.


Seriously - fabulous story.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Desperation will make a man do crazy things.

Like drag my grieving son from Chicago to a queer-friendly ranch in Colorado.


I just wanted River to find himself again. I didn't expect Beau, the ranch's handsome, gentle giant of a youth coordinator, to make me question everything. Or for my son to actually like him.


Besides, we live a thousand miles apart. And my one college experience with a man could best be described as experimental and vaguely disappointing.


But my son is starting to smile again. And so am I.


Here’s hoping I don’t accidentally leave my heart in Colorado.


The CEO and the Mountain Man is a 53k word contemporary mm cowboy romance featuring hurt/comfort, size difference, first times, and found family. It is book six in the shared world of Snow Creek Ranch. Each book can be read as a standalone, so be sure to check out the entire series! 


About Kelly Fox

I write contemporary gay romance, which is to say that I curse way too much, drink exactly the right amount of red wine, and sleep far too little. I’m also lucky enough to live in Central Texas with my wife and two dogs, where the astonishing diversity of humans and landscapes and tattoo shops serve as my muse.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Curious Mountain Man by Casey Cox (Movin' to the Mountains #2)