HATEFUL LOVE King of Aces - Book One by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck Release Date: February 1, 2024 Review That was a freakin’ fantastic story! This book is on the longer side, so when I went to bed to read at 8 pm I knew I wouldn’t finish it all. Well, that was a lie I told myself because let me tell you, I barely even noticed when the clock chimed midnight and I was still reading. I was so utterly engrossed in this story that I could have been on fire and not noticed. Firstly, the prologue…wow, so touching, and gave such a fantastic incite into Silas. It’s a common story, two guys from different ‘sides of the track’ hate one another. Prejudices run high, assumptions are made. It would be difficult to imagine them ever being civil to one another, let alone falling in love. When I reached 50% I was thinking, okay, this is good, but I can’t imagine what’s left to cover over 200 pages…but let me tell you, that is when things really heated up and you knew you wouldn’t be put...
Comments
Post a Comment