REVIEW: Tied in Tentacles by Megs Pritchard (Tinsel & Tentacles 3.0 #6)

 


TIED IN TENTACLES

Tinsel and Tentacles 3.0 - Book Six

by Megs Pritchard

Release Date: November 15, 2025


Review

This was an easy and quick read between a human and an alien with a snowed-in setting. It’s a cute read.


Eteriion has been stranded on Earth for past 5 years. He’s built a small community of people who help him out and have included him in their family, but he’s still lonely. When Justin shows up, staying in the cabin next door.


The two hit it off immediately. Then Justin discovers aliens exist. As they work through that revelation, they build on their feelings for one another.


The story is a bit choppy, but it’s sweet and quick.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Justin wanted peace, not drama. A quiet Christmas alone in a mountain cabin was supposed to help him recover from a brutal breakup. The last thing he expected was a neighbor who made his pulse race—and who’s hiding more than he lets on.

Eteriion has been stranded on Earth for years, keeping to himself and hiding the truth about what he is. Loneliness has become normal, until Justin arrives and changes everything.

The attraction between them is instant and intense. But Justin doesn’t know the man next door is an alien, and Eteriion isn’t sure if revealing the truth will bring them closer—or drive Justin away for good.

Snow. Secrets. Desire. This Christmas, love might be the most dangerous risk of all.


About Megs Pritchard

What can I say about me? I have two boys who keep me on my toes and a cat who adopted us. She walked in one day and hasn’t left. We might be getting a dog too. Who knows?

I love to read about men in love. Flawed, but strong men, who need some TLC and find their happy ending. I love to write about those same type of men too, sometimes with added kink! I also love to read horrors, thrillers and crime novels.

When I’m not trying to keep my boys in line, or writing about hot sexy men, I like to work on my allotment. I also like to read, to take walks in the countryside, and visit historical places. Recently, we went to Stonehenge and Avebury. It was an amazing experience.

Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)