REVIEW: Riding Pine by RM Neill
RIDING PINE
by RM Neill
Release Date: November 13, 2025
Review
A sexy encounter leads to sleeping with a beaver!
Lukas is lovely and completely enamoured with the man he met at a club. And extremely appreciative of Ben’s bendiness.
Now the hockey player and the mascot are sneaking around while growing more and more obsessed with each other.
For the record, Ben is terrible at secrets.
It’s lower angst, with a hint of the possibility of some, with some fun banter and some very creative ‘play’ time.
Add to your TBR List
Synopsis
A hockey player and a beaver walk into a bar…
I’m not a real beaver. I just play one for the Bloomburg Aspens.
You’d be surprised how many times I need to clarify that.
It’s not a traditional job, but between my yoga studio and playing the beaver, it pays the bills.
The beaver mascot gig also comes with one rule: Don’t reveal my identity to anyone.
Which wasn’t a big deal until I met this guy at the bar. A hot guy with a shy smile and a huge…wood.
Lukas Pine.
A hockey player for the Bloomburg Aspens.
He was only supposed to be a one-night stand, but we keep finding each other. Usually with our clothes off.
In my defense, I had to tell him. You should know you’re sleeping with the team mascot. Especially when the players aren’t supposed to know who I am.
Lukas is more than happy to keep it a secret, but there’s a new problem.
We’re not very good at hiding it.
And that’s when I learn riding pine isn’t always fun.
Riding Pine is a standalone novel set in the Bloomburg universe of the Sheltered Connections and Broken Horn Ranch series. A smart-mouthed former circus acrobat and a tender-hearted hockey tough guy at the end of his playing days are so hot together they have to bend not just their bodies, but the rules, to stay together. This story is pure ridiculousness with loads of spice and all the feels…oh, and some hockey.
About RM Neill
I’m a wife, mom, animal lover and a hopeless romantic.
I want my stories to make you smile, swoon and snort laugh, but not necessarily in that order.
I hope I can be the author you turn to when you need a story to make you laugh, or add light to an otherwise dark day.
Where to find them:
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | TikTok
Comments
Post a Comment