REVIEW: Fruitbat by Micah Carver

 


FRUITBAT

by Micah Carver

Release Date: October 15, 2024


Review

Fruitbat was a delightful novella taking over the course of an evening that feels like it’s so much more. It’s got some great character development and it had a number of ‘ah’ moments where things slotted into place and I smiled because I love a story that keeps me guessing.


Micah artfully navigates us through this sweet pairing. It’s a bit paranormal, perfect for the Halloween season, and a whole lot of cute. 


Highly recommend this little tale.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

A sweet and spirited adult contemporary romance . . . with a twist.

Si . . .

It’s Halloween and my birthday. No one ever remembers that though. The party my friends wanted to throw became my responsibility again, but I just don’t have the bandwidth for it tonight, so I’m sneaking out to get some air.

The grumpy shop clerk is lucky I’m there to help when he takes that gnarly fall and smashes his head on the shelf.

Danny . . .

I took this nightmare convenience store gig so I could pay my bills while waiting for a literary agent to finally discover me. That was four years ago, and I haven’t been inspired to write anything new for even longer than that.

Of course, I slip and knock myself out in front of the prettiest zombie I’ve ever seen. I keep telling him to go, but he insists on sticking around.

Polar opposites with an enigmatic connection, come together over a single night, that sparks a new shift in their lives forever.


About Micah Carver

Author and Illustrator of sweet and steamy M|M romance stories.

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by to check out my author page here on the Zon! I’m so excited to finally be publishing my novel. It’s a dream from my childhood and I can’t wait to share the characters and stories that have lived in my head for years. As a gay man, I’ve always loved reading books I can relate to and am finally writing my own for others to enjoy. There are a lot more coming, so give me a follow here to stay in the loop for future releases!

Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok | Patreon







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)