REVIEW: Wanted: Unwavering Daddy by Sammi Cee (Honey-Do Daddies #2)

 


WANTED: UNWAVERING DADDY

Honey-Do Daddies - Book Two

by Sammi Cee

Release Date: September 28, 2024


Review

This was a perfectly sweet short story. 


An established couple who will melt your heart with how in love their are. They are wonderful together and after years together it is clear how much they still care for each other. But it’s also clear that Will is contemplating something.


But don’t worry, Daddy’s there to help sort through it. Not that John doesn’t also need some loving nudges in his life.


I also love the community of Daddies and Boys they’ve surrounded themselves with, they are all so vibrant and caring.


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

I’ve got the best Daddy ever, and I can prove it to you!

Daddy John’s done nothing but protect me and spoil me since day one. Don’t believe me? No worries, I’m going to tell you our amaaaazing insta-love story. Can you say swoon?

After ten years together, we’re facing challenges we’ve never had before. His job makes us gobs of money, but he’s so unhappy. Well, he totally enjoys helping our friend set up his new handyman business, which is cute, but he can’t do that all day. Or can he?

And I haven’t told him, but…well, I’m bored at home all day by myself. My friends all have jobs and lives of their own, and I can only redecorate our penthouse so many times. I think I’d like to start a business of my own. Maybe. Ugh. I don’t know. Maybe I should ask all my friends from Toby’s crew…hmm…

No one’s ever loved me like John, and he’s still setting my world to rights, just like he’s always done. After all, he’s my very own Unwavering Daddy.


Enjoy the wrap up from the Lighter side of Takoda, where we catch up with all the boys and the Daddies who love them.


About Sammi Cee

Sammi Cee was raised in a family of readers. Summer vacations consisted of a good book while sitting lakeside from as far back as she could remember. After growing up and having her own children, her appreciation of how the written word could transport you on an adventure, bring you to tears, or give you hope, took on a whole new meaning.


These days Sammi is watching her children develop into fine young ladies while doing the things she enjoys most: drinking coffee, eating chocolate, and writing her own stories.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)