REVIEW: Fall of Us by Joelle Lynne (Season of Change #2)

 


FALL OF US

Season of Change - Book Two

by Joelle Lynne

Release Date: September 7, 2024


Review

I do love me a best friends to lover story. The history, the love, the pining…so good!


Brandon and Andrew have a special relationship, they just need to figure out how to take the bold step to something more. And when they finally do, when Andrew makes the leap of faith…well Brandon almost mucks it all up. Like someone hit him over the head with a pillow. Such a dumba**.


While it’s beautiful to see them together, they really are perfect for each other, they were also frustrating to no end. I cheered when Andrew finally called Brandon out! And it was exactly what they needed.


I love their supportive friends and family - they were all awesome, especially Brandon’s parents. So caring but also willing to give a push when needed.


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

I'd risk it all just to get a taste of you…


Brandon


My plan was perfect… until it wasn’t. Whenever my heart was shattered, you were always there as my source of comfort. So when it happened yet again, I took the opportunity and put my plan into action: One kiss. One kiss shouldn't ruin us. Couldn’t. What we had was unbreakable. I didn't think I'd become obsessed, or that I'd want it again and again, but that was why I had to pretend it didn't happen. You meant too much to me to put it all on the line. I couldn't lose you if we failed. But it's becoming too unbearable, and I'm haunted by the memory of that one time we gave in. Can we take the biggest risk of our lives?


Andrew


My secret was mine… until it wasn’t. Did you know that I'd always wanted you? You dangled what we could be in front of me, but I couldn't tell if you meant it or not. Then, without a word, everything went back to how it was before, like it hadn’t happened. But it had, and I couldn't let it go. My heart still aches for you, and after watching you give yourself to other men for years, I'm at the end of my rope. We could be amazing if we weren't afraid, and I think it's time we give in again. Will our risk pay off or will it be our fall?


Fall of Us is book two in the Season of Change series. It's got best friends who learn to become lovers and all the feels. While it can be read as a standalone, it is best enjoyed in order.



About Joelle Lynne


Joelle Lynne is a M/M Romance author who is a total nerd at heart. She loves her romance sweet but on the spicy side.


Where to find them:


Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | TikTok







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)