REVIEW: Thrill by Kristian Parker (Pleasure Seekers #1)

 


THRILL

Pleasure Seekers - Book One

by Kristian Parker

Release Date: April 5, 2024


Review

This story had a really fun playful vibe to it. And though it did contain some difficult topics and struggles, ultimately these two were flirty and sexy and brought a smile to your face. The friends/roommates were equally entertaining and offer some fun stories to come. 


And really what do you expect out of a story that is based on two employees of an Adult Toy company? What starts as casual exploration and product testing quickly becomes something more.


Danny struggles with figuring out his future and what he wants out of life, so Tyler offers a great distraction, although as feelings grow, it adds to the mix of confusion over his wants and desires. 


Tyler is the new man on campus, and he is kind and accepting of those around him, so it’s no wonder he draws people in. Except his mother, whom he can’t seem to please. 


They’re a highly enjoyable couple, who while learning a lesson in communication, ultimately learn to forge their own paths and dreams knowing they’ll have the other by their side. Which is pretty damn perfect.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Tyler Jones is celebrating hitting his mid-thirties with a new job and it’s unlike anywhere he’s ever worked before. Pleasure Seekers is an sex toy retail company based in the seaside resort of Brighton.

On his first day, Tyler finds himself in a very sticky situation with the drop-dead gorgeous Danny Healy. This man is next-level handsome. When Danny offers to help Tyler become personally acquainted with some of the items the company sells online, the heat truly blasts off.

But Tyler has never been one for meaningless sex. When he gets to know Danny, he finds so much more than he ever expected. What could happen if the lines of their arrangement were blurred a little?

Trigger warning – discussion of historical emotional struggles and attempted suicide.


About Kristian Parker


I have written for as long as I could write. In fact, before, when I would dictate to my auntie. I love to read, and I love to create worlds and characters.


I live in the English countryside. When I’m not writing, I like to get out there and think through the next scenario I’m going to throw my characters into.


Inspiration can be found anywhere, on a train, in a restaurant or in an office. I am always in search of the next character to find love in one of my stories. In a world of apps and online dating, it is important to remember love can be found when you least expect it.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Curious Mountain Man by Casey Cox (Movin' to the Mountains #2)