REVIEW: Anson's Ambition by Quinn Ward (Heart of Harmony Grove #5)

 


ANSON’S AMBITION

Heart of Harmony Grove - Book Five

by Quinn Ward

Release Date: April 18, 2024


Review

I love Anson. And I love him even more with Kevin. He is sucked into Kevin’s vortex and no matter how much he tries (which I argue wasn’t very hard), he can’t stay away.


Anson is a loner, stuck in his own head, and a workaholic. If it wasn’t for his dog, he probably wouldn’t even know any of his neighbours. Which is exactly how Kevin ends up in his life.


Kevin himself is a very lovely guy. A police officer with a desire to help build the community, and a sweet relationship with his mother. He’s also handy with tools and good with dogs. So…ya know…perfect boyfriend!


I love their dynamic. A friendship built on shared dinners and a shared dog.  And I really appreciated the way they supported each other in their ambitions.


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

One small-town campaign, a playful pooch, and an unexpected love that's tailor-made for two...Welcome to Harmony Grove, where my fight for mayor is igniting more than just community spirit, and my heart's racing faster than any door-to-door canvassing ever could.


When I decided to challenge the bigoted incumbent mayor, I knew I was in for a whirlwind. Harmony House, my family's non-profit, thrives on our town's reputation for being welcoming to all. And I'm ready to give it my all to keep it that way.


I didn't plan on Kevin, Harmony Grove's most compassionate cop, who'd rather offer a friendly smile than write a ticket. His gentle demeanor and quirky charm caught me by surprise, and suddenly, we were entwined in more than just local politics.


My dog, Bart, has always been my loyal friend, but now he's playing cupid, tangling us in leashes and laughter, all while nudging us closer together.


Running for office is complex, and falling for Kevin, with his tenderness and hidden passions, feels like a journey into uncharted territory. Together, we're navigating a new path, one filled with humor, a touch of kink, and the warmth of small-town camaraderie.


But can I juggle the pressure of the campaign, my family's expectations, and a romance that's as unexpected as a summer rain? Or will I lose my footing?


Anson's Ambition is my story — a tale of love, resilience, community connection, and embracing who you truly are. Join us in Harmony Grove, where the political race is heated, the dogs are playful, but the love stories are the most heartwarming of all.


About Quinn Ward

Quinn Ward is a non-binary author of LGBT romance. Throughout everything, the one constant in their life has been writing. It’s the piece of them they've never questioned. It’s their safe harbor, sometimes their escape when the real world gets to be too much.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)