REVIEW: Future Ex Enemy by Kate Hawthorne & EM Denning (Mallory Vineyard #3)

 


FUTURE EX ENEMY

Mallory Vineyard - Book Three

by Kate Hawthorne & EM Denning

Release Date: November 5, 2018


Review

Future Ex Enemy is the last book in the Mallory Vineyard series, and I love that each of them has their own completely different vibe.


David is struggling to keep his family's flower shop going, and when the much younger Luis walks and tears apart his work, the two part on unfriendly terms. 


And their paths keep colliding, somehow making them hate each other more, until they don’t that is. 


There is so much tension between these two I’m surprised Kindle didn’t explode. 


David is a lovely guy. I would be grumpy too if some young whippersnapper dissed me. Especially when it’s your and your family's life's work on the line. 


Luis on the other hand really does beg you to want to spank him. 


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

David

The only thing I hate more than Luis Montgomery is his fanatical obsession with avant garde floral design. His arrangements, much like his personality, lack respect and class. Working with him is a nightmare, but everywhere I turn, there he is, taunting me. I can never let on that he gets under my skin and I'll never tell him my flower shop is on the verge of closing for good. When I’m invited to participate in a floral design competition, it’s a no-brainer. I have to enter, I have to out-design him, and I have to win.


Luis

Like a thorn in my side, David Cranston is always underfoot and the only thing running hotter than my temper is apparently my attraction to the frustrating—and far too handsome—older man. Forced to room together and collaborate in the contest, the stress of the situation has me doing things I normally wouldn’t do, like use lemon verbena hand lotion in obscene and unforgettable ways.


The lines between loathing and lusting are quickly blurred and it's not too long before we're both left wondering if hate is the only thing growing for us. But I need to win the contest just as much as he does because winning puts my dreams within reach and I'm not going to let anything stand in my way.


There's just one problem. From his roses to his obsession with baby's breath, the only thing I hate about my former number one enemy is how much I want him to be mine...forever.


About Kate Hawthorne

With over two dozen published romances to her name, Kate Hawthorne has built a recognizable brand around telling emotional stories that pack a figurative (and sometimes literal) punch. Existing on a steady diet of wine and coffee, Kate spends her days dreaming up angsty stories full of heat, kink, and heart. Kate now lives in Louisville, where she spends her time writing romance, reading romance, and hiding from the humidity


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group






About EM Denning


E. M. Denning is a Canadian author and lover of gay romance.


I was born in the '80's in small town Canada, and I still live there. I have three kids, a husband, and a cat who is in his twilight years. I love writing and I especially love writing gay romance. I had a friend in my teens who was deeply closeted and I often think of that friend, and how different his youth would have been if there had been the books and acceptance that are out there now. The world isn't perfect, not yet, but I hope to make it brighter.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | Ream





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)