REVIEW: Fighting for Freedom by Joelle Lynne (Fighting for Love #7)

 


FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM

Fighting for Love - Book Seven

by Joelle Lynne

Release Date: January 21, 2024


Review

Sweet Levi deserves so much better out of life and his family. Thankfully he stumbles into August. A lovely human who sees something in the young man that speaks to him. His life may not be perfect or where he wants it to be, but he won’t turn his back on Levi. He’ll give him everything he can, if it means keeping him safe and setting him free.


Watching them come together and build a life they could be proud of was something special.


Two wonderful men finding each other is always the best part of any story, and I loved these two.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Trying to get free shouldn’t be this hard.

Levi

I shouldn’t still be trapped in hell. But with every hit, he takes something else away from me. All I wanted was to find my way home, but I ended up finding a different type of safe haven. One that came with a different set of dangers. August doesn’t seem to understand that I can’t just give in.

August

When Levi stumbled into the gym looking beaten and confused, every part of me said I should help. But he wasn’t going to make that an easy task. While he slowly lets me in, all I want him to do is to fight for his freedom. He says it’s not that simple, but why won’t he help me understand?

Fighting for Freedom is a standalone MM romance novel in the multi-author series Fighting for Love. All the stories take place at the shared gym, Knockout MMA Training Facility. At the Knockout Gym, happily ever afters are hard-won.



About Joelle Lynne


Joelle Lynne is a M/M Romance author who is a total nerd at heart. She loves her romance sweet but on the spicy side.


Where to find them:


Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | TikTok







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)