REVIEW: Sleighing Sage by Jaclyn Quinn (Shore Thing #5.5)

 


SLEIGHING SAGE

Shore Thing - Book 5.5

by Jaclyn Quinn

Release Date: December 26, 2023


Review

This was absolutely perfect. 


I was so sad when I thought we’d already had the last of Shore Thing book.  This series is absolutely one of my favourite best-friends series.  Jaclyn perfectly captures brother like best friends. They are sweet, kind, supportive and loving but also tease each other endlessly, and I love every minute of it.  It’s also got my favourite parts of small-town story life - tight-knit community, plenty of gossip and quirky town folks.


I didn’t realize how much I needed this wedding in my life. Set during the holidays we get to see all our guys and their family. But most all Levi, gah, my heart. That boy needed this wedding! It was also great to be reminded about how perfect they are for each other. And just how wonderful Sage is.


There were plenty of laughs, but also so many great tender moments, folks stepping up for the people they love, and a few tears. Okay, I was a blubbering mess during the wedding. It was everything you could want from a wedding.


Perfect


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Sage


In just a few weeks, I’m going to marry the love of my life. Levi makes me happier than I ever thought possible. There’s just one shriveled raisin in this Christmas cookie. He thinks he’s masking his pain well, but I can see he’s longing for something I can’t exactly give him. With the help of four little elves—don’t tell Levi’s best friends I called them little—I’m going to show him he deserves to have it all. I can’t erase the ghosts of Christmas past, but with a well-choreographed plan, I’m determined to make him see all he has. With the wedding details all set, I have plenty of time to focus on putting the jolly back in my man’s holly. What could go wrong?Levi


I never thought I’d have an idyllic life—until it was sprinkled with Sage. There’s a saying…something about what you bring to the table…and I can’t help but feel like Sage’s arms are full while I’m showing up empty-handed. I want to be the man he deserves. Not just to feed my soul, but to add sustenance to his life. Things may not always go the way we planned, but no matter what life throws at us, we can sleigh anything together. Bad jokes aside, out of all the men in the world, Sage chose me. And you can bet your Jingles Bells, I’m going to give him the wedding of his dreams. Come celebrate a wedding in Coral Pointe, where two of our favorites find their happily-ever-after...with a few shenanigans along the way!


About Jaclyn Quinn

I have been an artist from a very young age. From drawing cartoon characters and evolving into portraits, making jewelry, photography, and now writing. I have an amazing support system in my family and friends and couldn’t be more grateful.


I live in central New Jersey, love summers at the Jersey Shore, rock music, wine, sexy men, and laughing a lot with my amazing friends and family. Sunday dinners at my parents’ house are crazy, hysterical and you can count on a movie quote…or ten…being thrown out. Insults between siblings is how we show our love for each other!


When I’m not creating, you can find me reading books from my favorite authors. I’m a hopeless romantic, starving for passionate characters and always craving that happy ending, whether in reading or in writing my own books.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)