REVIEW: Wrapped Up in You by Melody Claire

 


WRAPPED UP IN YOU

by Melody Claire

Release Date: November 28, 2023


Review

Step-brothers snowed in for the holidays.  Yes, please.


There’s an age gap that means these step-brothers barely know each other, and what they do know or think isn’t very complimentary. So when they find themselves at the family cabin just the two of them for the holidays things get a little rocky. Because their opinions of the other also reinforce the reasons for Johnathan’s divorce and Hayden’s fight with his father. Both these men fled to the cabin already holding a lot of feelings and hurt.


But there’s nothing like a little forced proximity to allow people to get to know each other, and that’s really all they needed. A chance to get past Johnathan’s uptight persona or Hayden’s flighty one. The opportunity to understand what drives them, what haunts them, and of course they discover how well they balance each other.


They are really quite sweet together, and I love their families.  All of them were well-meaning and loving even if they weren’t always great at saying it or showing it.


A really lovely story with a bright and cozy feeling.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Hayden

When I fled to the cabin after a fight with my father, I wasn’t expecting to find my uptight stepbrother. Once again, my impulsivity has me in a bind, and now we’re stuck here together in the middle of a snowstorm. Might as well make the best of it.


Jonathan

With my divorce finalized and my parents on vacation, I came to the cabin to drink my way through the holidays. Pity party of one, please. But when my much younger stepbrother bursts through the door in the middle of a blizzard, he turns my world on its axis.


Forced to spend time together, I see a different side of him that has me questioning everything I thought I knew. And when a drinking game has things heating up between us, I find myself too weak to resist.


But can what happens at the cabin stay at the cabin? Or will this fling turn into something more?


Wrapped Up In You is a steamy, opposites attract, age gap, stepbrother, MM Romance, featuring a loveable guy with ADHD and an uptight divorcé in need of a shake-up.


About Melody Claire

Melody Claire writes emotional contemporary MM romance stories with moderate heat and a whole lot of heart. She hails from Kansas City but resides in Omaha and loves setting her stories in the midwest. She is married with two almost grown kiddos, a dog, and a kitty. By day, she teaches middle school, and by night can be found writing on her laptop or curled up with her kindle. She’s addicted to pink drinks and the sound of her husband’s laugh, and loves nothing more than to escape into a love story.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)