REVIEW: Pefect Blend by Lee Blair

 


PERFECT BLEND

Dahlia Springs Novella

by Lee Blair

Release Date: July 31, 2023


Review

Lee Blair brings us another fun and sweet story that will make you smile the whole way through (and make you want to move to Dahlia Springs).


I love the trope where they meet online and in real life. It’s fun and you get to see different sides of people. And Mikey and Dave didn’t disappoint in their journey to one another.  


Not to mention I love the Pride setting in this lively small town.


If you’re looking for a light happy novella to pick up your day, you can’t go wrong with Perfect Blend. 



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Dave

The Dahlia Springs Pride festival is my favorite time of year. The bonus this year? Mikey—my high school crush and gay awakening—is in town to cover it for his queer magazine. When he knew me nearly 20 years ago, I was about as outgoing as a scared turtle. Now? I organize and perform in the festival’s annual charity amateur drag show.


Mikey ignites feelings in me I thought I'd left behind when the ink on my divorce papers dried. He's the first person I've opened up to since I met Bricker last year in an online divorced queers support group. Bricker has become my confidant, outlet, and friend. Sometimes I wish I hadn’t insisted on keeping our personal details out of our conversations. But it's hard to think about that when Mikey is here with me. If only I could pinpoint why there's something so familiar and comfortable about him...


**

This is a standalone novella set in the Dahlia Springs universe. No cliffhanger, HEA guaranteed!



About Lee Blair


Lee Blair is a queer author from Oregon who writes low angst, funny, M/M contemporary romance. She's constantly amused by the antics of her two ginger cats, considers daydreaming about future trips to Scotland a part-time job, and is obsessed with Schitt's Creek to an alarming degree.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)