REVIEW: Teddy's Temptation by Quinn Ward (Heart of Harmony Grove #2)

 


TEDDY’S TEMPTATION

Heart of Harmony Grove - Book Two

by Quinn Ward

Release Date: June 22, 2023


Review

I love a small-town age-gap romance and this one gives me all the feels. Harmony Grove is a wonderful town that is largely inclusive and has a wonderful group of friends at the center.


Teddy’s recently out of 30-year marriage. He’s getting used to being on his own, being able to do what he wants when he wants. He’s not looking to start another relationship. But some busybody friends are determined to see Teddy and Shiloh as happy as they are. So when Shiloh needs someone to renovate an expansion of his Bakery, it seems a perfect fit to have dependable and trustworthy Teddy help out. And if it becomes more than just business…


I enjoyed both of these men. Teddy is kind, steady and down to earth. And he’s a great pairing for Shiloh who works so hard he frequently forgets to eat. He’s lovely but he needs someone to rely on and help him take time to enjoy life. And though they may have a large age gap, they are perfectly suited.


It’s been a while since we’ve been in Harmony Grove, and I’m pleased Quinn has brought us back to it.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Love gets a second chance in this slow burn, age gap romance...

Welcome to Harmony Grove, where everyone knows your name, and your love life is the hottest topic at the local diner.


When my best friend arranged a meeting with Shiloh, the enigmatic owner of the town's new bakery, I wasn't prepared for the sweet temptation that awaited. There he was, all charm and pastries, stirring up more than just my appetite.


I didn't think I'd have room for love after my divorce, but then Shiloh appeared, dusted in flour and full of sass, awakening my heart like the first coffee of the day. Our chemistry was palpable, like the perfect blend of sugar and spice. But Shiloh was a puzzle, all business in the front, but hints of longing lurking in his eyes.


As I transitioned from helping him expand his bakery to envisioning a future with him, I knew I had to make him see that he didn't have to sacrifice love for success. Yet, Shiloh was as stubborn as a day-old bagel, insistent on keeping us strictly professional.


Just when I thought we were getting somewhere, disaster struck, threatening everything Shiloh had worked for. But I'm Teddy, a man who knows how to pick up the pieces and build something even stronger.


Teddy's Temptation is the second book in the Heart of Harmony Grove series. A tale of second chances, personal growth, and the sweetest love you'll ever taste. You don't have to read the first book to fall in love with Harmony Grove, a place where the gossip is hot, but the community spirit and the love stories are even hotter.


About Quinn Ward

Quinn Ward is a non-binary author of LGBT romance. Throughout everything, the one constant in their life has been writing. It’s the piece of them they've never questioned. It’s their safe harbor, sometimes their escape when the real world gets to be too much.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)