REVIEW: Foreigner's God by BH Lynn (Stay Grounded #3)

 


FOREIGNER’S GOD

Stay Grounded - Book Three

by BH Lynn

Release Date: April 28, 2023


Review

Book three of Alex and Trevor. These men are starting to feel like family. We’ve all been through a lot in three books!


Trevor is a very human character. He’s been through a lot and hasn’t always been great at coping. And though he’s on the right track, thanks to the love of his life, Alex, and his best friend, Jules, he still struggles. Still has to work hard to feel deserving of Alex (and let's face it, most of us don’t deserve Alex). 


Throw in a serial killer that’s hitting a little too close to home, and family who have made a reappearance, and you have a recipe for just a little stress.


But these two were meant to be, well and truly.


This is a great addition to this series. Following our boys and the mystery was engaging.


I see there’s going to be a book four…not sure how much more these two should be made to deal with, but I’m sure they’ll come out stronger in the end!!



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

After years under the influence of one trauma or another, my life is finally on the track of my dreams. My fiancé had moved in and made my house a home, I’ve acquired friends (not named Jules), and I’ve made progress dealing with my past.

But crime doesn’t stop just because my life is coming together. A body’s been found two cities over with a peculiar clue that warrants our attention. One victim leads to another, and before long, it’s obvious we’re on the hunt for a serial killer. As the body count rises, and the clues left behind get closer to home, the links between the victims lead us to a place that will challenge us all personally, and emotionally.


And then a phone call comes in and turns the rest of my life upside down.


The tailspins that follow has me doubting I’ll ever be the man the people in my life deserve, and this case takes me isn’t doing me any favors. It’s a mad dash between my life and work to see what will undo me first, and despite the progress

I’ve made, and the undying love of Alex, I’m not sure I can stop it from tearing everything I've fought for apart.



About BH Lynn

B.H. Lynn is an amature writer with a deep love of her characters and the stories they allow her to tell. She lives in the Metro Detroit area where she is an accountant by day and a wife and bulldog mom by night.


She's passionate about many things including sports, cooking, watching too many home improvement shows, reading, and of course, writing.


Her greatest hope is that you will enjoy reading her stories as much as she enjoys writing them!


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)