REVIEW: Keep Me by HJ Welch (Bears-4-U)

 


KEEP ME

Bears - 4 - U Series

by HJ Welch

Release Date: March 7, 2023


Review

This is such a cute Daddy/Boy story.


If you like your Daddies sweet, and your boys even sweeter then you are in the right place.


Beckett is strong-armed into attending a ‘picnic’ by his best friend. He lost his husband 2 years ago and it’s possibly time to consider finding someone again.


Laurie is searching for a Daddy that isn’t a jerk. He’s attending the ‘picnic’ to meet an online daddy for the first time. When it goes horribly, Beckett swoops in.


Beckett shows Laurie that his wants and needs aren’t ridiculous or too much, and Laurie shows Beckett that it’s possible to have enough room in your heart for two people.


These are both great guys, and you can’t help but cheer for their happy ending.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Snowed in for a second chance at love...


BECKETT

It’s been over two years since I lost my darling husband, and my best friend is taking matters into her own hands. She’s signed me up to a dating app for bears and those that love them, even encouraging me to attend a weekend mixer. I go to humor her, not expecting to rescue the most adorable boy…twice. But I’m not ready to open up my heart again, am I?


LAURIE

My last Daddy was bad news. It’s taken a lot of courage for me to reach out on Bears-4-U and go to this mixer, only to find that the new Daddy I’ve been talking to is just as awful. That’s when Beckett swoops into my life like a hero in a story book. I know he’s not looking for love, but I want to mend his broken heart so badly. When a scary snowstorm blows in and strands us, I trust he’ll keep me safe and warm. I want to be in his life, in his bed, in his heart…forever.


Bears-4-U is a MM Daddy romance multi-author series, featuring a host of delicious Daddy pairings. The Bears-4-U dating app is all about putting Bears and Teddy Bears together for their honey-sweet HEAs. Psst, no real bears involved. Each book can be read as a standalone, but why not snuggle up with all the bears?



About HJ Welch


HJ Welch is a contemporary MM romance author living in London with her husband and two balls of fluff that occasionally pretend to be cats. She began writing at an early age, later honing her craft online in the world of fanfiction on sites like Wattpad. Fifteen years and over a million words later, she sought out original MM novels to read. She never thought she would be any good at romance, but once she turned her hand to it she discovered she in fact adored it. By the end of 2016 she had written her first book of her own, and in 2017 she fulfilled her lifelong dream of becoming a fulltime author.


She also writes contemporary British MM romance as Helen Juliet.


Where to find them:


As HJ Welch:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub 


As Helen Juliet:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)