REVIEW: Flip Job by Raleigh Ruebins (Fixer Brothers Construction Co #1)


FLIP JOB

Fixer Brothers Construction Co - Book One

by Raleigh Ruebins

Release Date: March 23, 2023


Review

New-to-me author Raleigh Ruebins brings us sexy construction workers, and delicious brewery employees in this new series, Fixer Brothers Construction Co.


Book 1, Flip Job features Fixer brother Shawn Wood, fairly recently out of the closet, with a disastrous dating record to add to it.


When his first crush, and brother’s best friend, Rush returns to their small town to fix up and sell his inheritance, a brewery and a house, he soon realizes that crush is just as strong now.


One is looking for love and forever and the other is a confirmed bachelor intending to get back to his big city life as soon as possible.


This is a sweet book, with some funny bad dates, and some awkward attempts to get keep feelings at bay. Rush is supposed to be coaching Shawn on how to date other guys, it turns out he was really coaching Shawn to date him!


There’s a fun host of side characters that I’m sure we’ll see a lot more of. I’m especially hoping for our grumpy brewer, Harlan’s story.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis


My house needs a flip job…

And my best friend’s brother has all the right equipment.


I swore I’d never be back in this little mountain town where I grew up. But Dad left me his old fixer-upper house and a brewery full of employees who seem to hate me, and both are in need of some elbow grease and charm.


Lucky me: my best friend co-owns a construction company, Fixer Brothers Construction Co, ready to hire for renovations. Luckier me: his formerly scrawny little brother Shawn has grown into a tall, built, knuckle-bitingly hot construction worker.


He looks damn good in flannel... and better with it off.


I can have a little fun, right?


I want him in my bed, and I’m good at getting what I want. Turns out all those years of construction work have done him good, body and soul. He’s the whole package.


Shawn’s sweet, sensitive, and has been through hell. For a heartbreaker like me, he should be off-limits. And his brother knows way too much about my bad habits from the past: get in, get out, never commit.


But he's flipping my whole world, and I know I don’t want him to stop.


About Raleigh Ruebins

Raleigh Ruebins writes contemporary gay love stories with quirky characters, steamy scenes, and always happily ever after endings. She believes every story should make you laugh but also tug at your heart, and most importantly, make you feel at home in its pages.


When she’s not in front of her computer typing away, she can most often be found with a big cup of tea and a book. …And cookies. Probably lots of cookies.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)