REVIEW: Reaching Reed by Cora Rose & Nicole Dykes (Behind the Camera #1)


REACHING REED

Behind the Camera - Book One

by Cora Rose & Nicole Dykes

Release Date: February 2, 2023


Review

"Reed wasn't in my life for very long, but he carved a space inside of me, in between the valves and muscles of my heart. and now that he's gone, I feel his absence palpably."


I’m not sure what was cuter, this story, and following Cora and Nicole’s love affair online! LOL


This is a spicy romance. And I mean spicy with a capital S and a lot of exclamation points. With a side of sweetness, and definitely some pulling at my heartstrings.


Reed, a beautiful loving man, has turned to camming in order to make ends meet. His life is a struggle and he’s willing to do what it takes to pay the bills. Even if he’s never been with a man before.


Carter is self-assured and sometimes brash. He’s made a career from being a cam boy, and he can’t explain why he agreed to work with this newbie. But he can’t seem to treat him as just another appointment.


Before they both know it, they are in deep. But life is complicated. It was sweet to watch them work through their feelings and lifes hurdles. 


I’m especially glad to see Reed find a family to love him.




Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Reed Ellis is absolutely gorgeous, but a total newbie to camming, a virtual nobody in my world.


I should have just deleted his message request for a steamy, on-camera collaboration. Not everyone is cut out to be a camboy. But there’s just something about him I couldn’t resist.


He’s timid and inexperienced, quiet and closed off, but his fumbling first-times play out scorching hot for the cameras, and our videos together are an instant success.

I know I should just ride this out, sit back and watch the money roll in, and then move on.


But I can’t. I’m intrigued by this brick wall of a man. I see glimpses of Reed hiding behind his silence and he is struggling. He has secrets, someone he cares about that he’s protecting. And I make it my mission to get him to open up and let me in. What will it take to reach the elusive Reed?


Reaching Reed is a very steamy and sweet M/M romance about camboys and first love. It is the first standalone book in the Behind the Camera series.


About Cora Rose


Cora Rose loves any kind of romance and consumes way too many books each year. She currently lives in the U.S. and spends her days daydreaming about the characters inside her head.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | TikTok







About Nicole Dykes

Nicole Dykes is a wife and a professional assistant/mom to two gorgeous girls. Currently residing in Kansas, she's a lover of coffee, Kansas City Chiefs, and all things romance. She currently has over 20 published books with her Monroe and Adamson series being the most popular. She enjoys cranking up the angst level, making her readers cry, and turning those tears into the coffee that fuels her writing.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)