REVIEW: Strictly Curious by Joelle Lynne

 


STRICTLY CURIOUS

by Joelle Lynne

Release Date: January 31, 2023


Review

This has all the sweetness, angst, and awkwardness you expect from teenagers.  Especially when one is questioning his sexuality and, well, they are stepbrothers.


I don’t understand why stepbrothers is considered taboo, I mean, I get that it can complicate family dynamics, but otherwise… *shrugs*


It does make for a good story though. And there is a lot of feeling in this story. Garrett and Tyler are unexpectedly made stepbrothers when their parents go away for a conference. At 10 years old, they were confused, but they found solace in each other. And that didn’t change as the years went by.


When their perception of each other changes, they are forced to face their feelings for one another, and what others will think of their relationship.


It’s a fast-paced story that is chalked full of emotions but is low in angst. Highly recommend it if YA and step-brothers appeal to you.




Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

I shouldn't want him the way that I do…


Tyler


My world flipped upside down when my Dad suddenly remarried. What ten-year-old wants that surprise dropped on him? I wasn't expecting my stepbrother to become my best friend, my everything, and the source of my utter confusion. I didn't realize he was hiding something from me, and I didn't mean to see it. It made me question everything.


Garrett


As close as we'd become over the last nine years, I never meant to hide my biggest secret from Tyler. I didn't want our relationship to change. What would he think if he knew I always imagined him in their place? Now that he knows the truth, how am I supposed to handle him being so curious?





About Joelle Lynne


Joelle Lynne is a M/M Romance author who is a total nerd at heart. She loves her romance sweet but on the spicy side.


Where to find them:


Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | TikTok







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)