REVIEW: Hello Forever by Sarina Bowen (Hello Goodbye #2)

 


HELLO FOREVER

Hello Goodbye - Book Two

by Sarina Bowen

Release Date: July 14, 2017


Review

Another touching and emotional story by Sarina.  A little less crying  over this than book one, but still very deep.


I love a second chance romance. Especially one that involves a deeply closeted man who sees no path to being able to come out.


Cax and Axel were boys when they were caught kissing. They lost all contact after that. Until years later when they end up at the same college. Still feeling the same pull to the other as when they were kids.


These two walk a fine line between rekindling their love and trying to fight it. With a lot at stake if they are found out, tension is high.


I love when someone finds the strength to be themselves.


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Basketball always brought them together. Now it might just tear them apart.


Axel


I always wondered what happened to my first love. But after we got caught kissing at church camp, his jerk of a father made sure I never saw him again.


Six years later, I’m streaming a college basketball game in a distant town, trying to decide if I should take a job with the athletic department there, when a familiar face in the crowd leaves me stunned. The school is a thousand miles away, in a tiny rural town. But suddenly, I can’t wait to get there.


Caxton


I can barely believe it when Axel turns up at the college where I’m a grad student. And I’m just as drawn to him as I ever was. But a few stolen kisses are all I’ll ever have. I can’t date. Loving Axel would mean letting go of my younger brothers who need me.


They can’t be together. But as far as their hearts are concerned, it's Hello Forever.


About Sarina Bowen

Sarina Bowen is a twenty-three time USA bestselling author, and a Wall Street Journal bestselling author of contemporary romance novels. Formerly a derivatives trader on Wall Street, Sarina holds a BA in economics from Yale University.


A New Englander whose Vermont ancestors cut timber and farmed the north country in the 1760s, Sarina is grateful for the invention of indoor plumbing and wi-fi during the intervening 250 years. She lives with her family on a few wooded acres in New Hampshire.


Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Newsletter







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)