AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: Home Work by Kaje Harper & Narrated by JF Harding (Life Lessons #3)
Home Work
Life Lessons - Book Three
by Kaje Harper
Narrated by JF Harding
Audio Release Date: September 6, 2022
Review
Home Work is book three in the four-book series, Life Lessons, which follows Mac and Tony through a real and often gritty relationship.
Mac’s a homicide detective, he’s now out, but it’s still not easy. His fellow cops are not extremely welcoming of his admission to being gay.
Tony is happy to finally have his man and able to be honest about their relationship. Not only that but now they have their two kids and an apartment. Too bad Mac is still a workaholic, and both kids are still struggling with trauma and change.
They love each other to death, but real life is nothing like a romance novel.
If you like your couple to have to work for their HEA, if you want it to feel real…this is the series for you. Life sometimes provides blows. You have to work to stay connected. Work to keep the love alive.
Add to your TBR List
Synopsis
Home Work is book three in the four-book series, Life Lessons, which follows Mac and Tony through a real and often gritty relationship.
Mac’s a homicide detective, he’s now out, but it’s still not easy. His fellow cops are not extremely welcoming of his admission to being gay.
Tony is happy to finally have his man and able to be honest about their relationship. Not only that but now they have their two kids and an apartment. Too bad Mac is still a workaholic, and both kids are still struggling with trauma and change.
They love each other to death, but real life is nothing like a romance novel.
If you like your couple to have to work for their HEA, if you want it to feel real…this is the series for you. Life sometimes provides blows. You have to work to stay connected. Work to keep the love alive.
About Kaje Harper
I was born in Montreal but have lived for 30 years in Minnesota, where the two seasons are Snow-removal and Road-repair, where the mosquito is the state bird, and where winter can be breathtakingly beautiful. Minnesota’s a kind, quiet (if sometimes chilly) place and it’s home.
I’ve been writing far longer than I care to admit (*whispers – forty years*), mostly for my own entertainment, usually M/M romance (with added mystery, fantasy, historical, SciFi…) I also have a few Young Adult stories (some released under the pen name Kira Harp.)
My husband finally convinced me that after all the years of writing for fun, I really should submit something, somewhere. My first professionally published book, Life Lessons, came out in May 2011. I have a weakness for closeted cops with honest hearts, and teachers who speak their minds, and I had fun writing four novels and three freebie short stories in that series. I was delighted and encouraged by the reception Mac and Tony received.
Where to find them:
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter

Comments
Post a Comment