YBBB Review: Sitting Ducks by JR Gray (Working Dogs #0.5)

Review:

Action-packed, steamy novella between a grumpy K9 FBI agent and his new nerdy partner.

I highly recommend reading this with Scapegoat, Book 1 (which was terrific IMH) as this one references it a fair bit.

It’s quite a lot of fun, with these two pushing each other's buttons, and unable to keep their hands off each other. But in the meantime, they need to find a way to push their lust and hate to the side in order to find a missing woman.

Though let's be honest, their K9 partners Fish and Anubis steal the show. I mean, they are completely adorable.

🕮 Sitting Ducks by @hipsterwriter
🔖 Add to your TBR ➟ https://bit.ly/3QtrqvZ


Thanks to the YBBB giveaway for this book. Find it here: https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/YfoNNjdNuU8Xtq4AfvbP

Synopsis:

Moving from FBI Forensics to the K9 unit wasn’t my best idea.

My partner hates me and he’ll hate me even more if he finds out the secret I’m keeping. I’ve spent weeks winning his respect, and as an added bonus, the sexual tension built on the foundation of his hate is so arousing I almost forget we’re just fucking with each other.

Only we don’t have time to process, because we’re thrown into the middle of a raging forest fire, trying to find a missing hiker before it’s too late.

At the worst possible time, I figure out the case, but if I tell Hayes he’ll hate me. If I don’t tell him, we might die in the woods.

How to tell your partner you nearly killed his last partner when you want to keep fucking him, while dodging bullets, was not covered in FBI training.


                                                                                                                                                                    
Follow Author:
                                                                                                                                                                   



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)