REVIEW: Step Bully by Willow Dixon

Review:

I have so many feelings about this. I hated them for the first third of the book. Particularly Asher, but Julian too. They were such jerks, and brats, and just absolutely horrible to each other. And then it was endless hate sex. I wanted to punch something, I had such a visceral reaction to it. I mean, I know Bully was in the title but wow, they were terrible to each other. They had good reason for being angry of course, they were 15 when they became stepbrothers thanks to horrible parents who didn’t seem to have any care for the children’s feelings or needs.

But then by the second half, thanks to being forced to live together at college, they start getting to know one another, like actually seeing each other for who they are, for what they’ve been through, they become magic. Loving, kind, patient and supportive. I of course love that part when enemies become lovers.

This was a rollercoaster of emotions, yet still low angst. Hopefully, the half-siblings will benefit from the love they share for one another, and the parents will stop being horribly selfish.

🕮 Step Bully by Willow Dixon
📚 Add to your TBR ➟ https://bit.ly/3O5lnMn

Synopsis:


Of all the people in the world, I had to be attracted to the one person I hate…

Ash Summers is the most beautiful guy I’ve ever seen. He’s also a total d*ck, and I hate him more than anything. That feeling is mutual, by the way, as he does nothing but torment me.

Oh, and did I mention he’s my stepbrother?

Messing with Ash is all fun and games until our parents force us to room together during our final year at college. Sharing an apartment with him only makes me hate him more.

Until it doesn’t. When Ash touches me, it’s impossible to remember why I dislike him so much. All I can think of is that I need him to do it again…and again.

Every encounter with Ash teaches me a little about myself and my true desires, but it also leaves an emptiness inside me that I don’t understand.

Am I the only one feeling things? Or is my big, bad stepbrother just as desperate for a connection as I am?

Step Bully is an enemies-to-lovers MM romance between stepbrothers who discover that the line between hate and love is a thin one. Expect super hot, slightly kinky encounters that evolve into a total schmoop fest when these two finally get their act together
.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Burnt by Peter E Fenton (Declan Hunt Mysteries #3)