REVIEW: Never Trust a Guy with Fangs by Mia Monroe (Covens of Eaton Falls #1)
Review:
“If vampire danger, why hot?”
Utterly captivating. I mean, I am completely enchanted.
I don’t say that lightly. I haven’t read anything paranormal, magical, or vampire related ever before (and not just in romance). My brothers harangue me constantly for not liking the campy vampire movies they love. Just not my thing. But it was hard to ignore the hype around this series, and I do love Mia Monroe. And I figured, no matter what I can get through a few books, even if they aren’t my thing, and at least then I’ve tried.
I was not prepared for how much I would love it. The writing, the characters, and the storyline (of both the couple and the larger plot), it had me enthralled the entire time. And not just that, frothing at the bit for more.
What I expected to be silly, was anything but. It had humour, for sure, but it was also tender and deep (there were a few tears shed along the way). Ultimately it was sweet., and I loved that. Something about a blood-sucking vampire being sweet got me.
I’m not sure I’m a convert to paranormal, but I guarantee I will be reading every book in this series the moment it comes out.
🕮 Never Trust a Guy with Fangs by @miapensromance
📚 Add to your TBR ➟ https://bit.ly/3o6EriV
Synopsis:
Waking up in my enemy's bed is just the start of my problems.
The first rule of being a witch: don't trust the vampires. My entire life has been filled with stories of our warring covens. We tenuously coexist in the New England city of Eaton Falls, where the locals think we're merely the stuff of fairy tales and horror movies.
We live life as the mortals do, keeping our magic behind the scenes. Everything is fine until the day I wake up inside notorious Eaton Manor, in the bed of none other than the sexy and terrifying head vampire, Augustus Rainier, with no memory of how I got there.
His presence makes my skin tingle and my heart beat just a little faster. I know the inherent danger of associating with violent, often unpredictable vampires. I've got bigger problems, though, when I discover my coven is in hiding, leaving me on my own.
When danger shows up at Eaton Manor, it becomes clear it's not only the witches in trouble. Both covens need to decide: do we fight separate battles against the same enemy or break every rule in our history and join forces to defeat a common foe? The other major question—will possessive and domineering Augustus let me go when this is over?
Never Trust A Guy With Fangs is an MM paranormal romance. It is book one in the Covens of Eaton Falls series featuring a rebellious twink of a witch with eternal optimism, an edgy vampire with a strong mistrust of witches, two stubborn and quirky covens, a threat from an unknown enemy, and a dangerous desire that could tear apart tradition, all in a beautiful New England backdrop. Each book features a new couple with a guaranteed HEA but the series must be read in order.
Follow Author:

Comments
Post a Comment