REVIEW: The Holiday List by Lane Hayes (Script Club #4)

Review:

My favourite in this series so far! Love the banter and sexual tension! It was delightfully playful and the chemistry and connection was fabulous.

A single dad who’s a little lost and feeling disconnected. And a space nerd who needs someone(s) to share his enthusiasm and love with.

Chet makes sharing the spirit of Christmas with his injured neighbour like it’s a mission to Mars. Grinch-like Sam doesn’t know how to say no to the enigma that is Chet.

Somehow along the way, the magic of the season wins the day.

🕮 The Holiday List by @lanehayesauthor
📚 Add to your TBR ➟ https://bit.ly/3OZcsNU

Synopsis:

The Mars maestro, the single dad, and a wish list…

Chet

Boy, am I lucky! Finding a living situation with a houseful of passionate scientists just before the holidays is ideal in every possible way. As the newest member of the Script Club, I feel it’s important to step up and tackle the to-do list my friends would prefer to avoid. Item one, address the tutoring request from the neighborhood-hottie-slash-single-dad on the next block. I’ve got this!

Or do I?

Handsome, older, sporty gentlemen intimidate me. And Mr. McSwoony doesn’t like the holidays. This may be a daunting task.

Sam

What do you do when a new neighbor shows up on your doorstep with cookies and a wacky plan to spread holiday cheer? I don’t need cheer, but I could use help with some of the experiments my son wants to try. I know football, not science. Hopefully, I can talk Chet into a mutually beneficial trade. The only snag is that I’m seriously attracted to my local Mars expert. He’s unintentionally charming…in the very best way.

Don’t quote me, but maybe this holiday elf with thick glasses and a mile-long list might be exactly what I need.

The Holiday List is an MM bisexual, geek/jock romance with a holiday twist featuring a lovable scientist and a single dad who’s probably on the naughty list!


                                                                                                                                                                    
Follow Author:
                                                                                                                                                                    





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Hateful Love by T. Ashleigh & Addison Beck (King of Aces #1)

REVIEW: Resting Beach Face by DJ Jamison (Swallow Cove #4)

REVIEW: The Curious Mountain Man by Casey Cox (Movin' to the Mountains #2)