REVIEW: Don't Fall for a Bodyguard by Ava Olsen (Wayward Lane Backstage #2)

 

DON’T FALL FOR A BODYGUARD

Wayward Lane Backstage - Book Two

by Ava Olsen

Release Date: October 16, 2024


Review

Just delightful.


My favourite part was they both had a ‘no way I could be so lucky for them to actually like me’ attitude. It was entirely endearing. 


Both Lennie and Payton were wonderful, though never hand your phone over to Payton! LOL. There was a soft comfort to their romance, with a number of funny moments that helped push them together. Think Italian family!


Such a wonderful little story.


Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Payton DeLaine: As a celebrity hairstylist for the rock band Wayward Lane, I’m used to late nights and big parties. One moment, I’m celebrating the band’s world tour announcement in Vegas, the next, I’m waking up with a ring on my finger and a blushing bodyguard in my bed. I’ve been flirting with Lennie Rizzoli for over a year but I never thought it would go anywhere, least of all down the aisle. But getting married isn’t the real shocker; I think I’m in love with my husband.

Don’t Fall For A Bodyguard is a MM romance and the second novella in the Wayward Lane Backstage rockstar romance universe. A tongue-tied bodyguard & a sharp-mouthed hairstylist, waking up married, HEA.


About Ava Olsen


Ava Olsen has always been inspired by love stories. When the pandemic hit, she decided it was time to make her daydreams about storytelling into a reality, so she turned her pen from sales proposals to romance novels. 


She writes stories full of sexy banter, loveable characters, and swoony moments.


When she's not writing or working at her day job, Ava can be found reading (surprise!), binge watching travel shows and baking. 


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Newsletter







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)