REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

 


7 MINUTES IN KEVIN

Games We Play - Book Three

by DJ Jamison

Release Date: November 10, 2022


Review

I’ve really enjoyed this series of young friends finding love at the hands of party games. This third book has been teased in previous stories. That of Kevin and his immense crush on his friend's dad.


With a significant age gap, Kevin’s insecurity over his gender fluidity, and Garrett’s job that has him on the road 3 weeks out of 4 every month, these two have a few hurdles to navigate if they want to get their happy ending. Though Garrett accepts his bi-sexuality with relative ease, there is still the need to come out and face how others will feel about it.


I didn’t connect as well with these two as I have the others, but they still make for an enjoyable story that I have no doubt folks will love. 



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

7 minutes in...holy heck, what have I done?!


What happens when I return early from a work trip to find my son throwing yet another party?


Annoyance. Exasperation. Temptation...


I'm tired, yearning for my bed, but I hadn't counted on the games my son and his friends play--or the one person who'd be waiting in my closet after everyone else is gone.


The guy who's been haunting my fantasies lately.


He's too beautiful. Too young. Too off-limits, being one of my son's best friends.


And...on his knees for me.


Oh god.


7 Minutes in Kevin is a son's best friend romance with a bi-curious dad, an androgynous beauty who challenges his understanding of himself, and a quirky small town full of watching eyes.


About DJ Jamison


DJ Jamison writes romances about everyday life and extraordinary love featuring a variety of queer characters, from gay to bisexual/pansexual to asexual. DJ worked for more than a decade in the newspaper industry before chasing her first dream to write fiction. She's spent a lifetime reading and continues to devour her fellow authors' books each night. She lives in Kansas with her husband, two sons, one snake, and a sadistic cat named Birdie.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Newsletter







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)