REVIEW: The Professor's Date by Lane Hayes

Review:

It’s a common refrain when a new book in a series comes out to say ‘this one is my favourite’, but it can’t be helped in this case. Looking back I realize now I liked the other characters but Tommy blows them all away.

This book is so flirty and fun. It does have deep moments and some serious topics, but overall these two banter and flirt and are awkwardly sweet. I love how they are both assertive and outgoing in their own rights, and yet, also shy and nervous in other ways. Talk about complimentary. Often one character is the ‘broken’ one, and the other helps them love again, but in this case, they both bring out the best in each other and give strength to heal their past hurts.

I also loved that though neither is really into the other’s passions, Tommy is a science nerd and Noah is Soccer playing hairstylist, they both want nothing more than to hear all about them. They are 100% invested in the other and what makes them happy. It’s utterly charming.

🕮 The Professor’s Date by @lanehayesauthor
📚 Add to your TBR ➟ https://bit.ly/3OqyJDe


Synopsis:

The professor, the hair stylist, and a wedding date…

Tommy

Help! My sister is getting married and according to her, I need a date. And a makeover. I’m a busy man, though. I don’t have time to meet eligible bachelors, and the tape holding my glasses together works just fine. Until my hair stylist steps on them.

Yes, Noah, my dazzling dreamboat of a hair guru created a mini disaster, but I don’t mind at all. He’s a sweet, funny, kind jock who—

Screech! No jocks. I have nothing in common with sporty people.

Except…Noah is different.


Noah

I don’t date. However, I’m not opposed to offering fashion advice to a sexy professor in need. A haircut, a quick shopping expedition...

Boom! Mission accomplished.

Not so fast. I’ve misjudged the situation and my attraction to the geek with the tragic sense of style. Sure, Thomas is too smart for me by a long shot, but there’s something about him that makes it easy to forget my past. It might be his quietly commanding nature or his movie-star good looks. Or maybe it’s just him.

All I know is that I’m very tempted to be the professor’s date.

The Professor’s Date is an MM geek/jock romance featuring a nerdy professor, a soccer-playing hair stylist, and a quest for the perfect date!


                                                                                                                                                                    
Follow Author:
                                                                                                                                                                    






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)