REVIEW: The Hardest Fall by Rheland Richmond

 

Review:

“Also maybe wait for him to ask you out before you start picking out matching suits and decorating the nursery.”

This was a sweet, uplifting story with two men ready for love and white picket fences. They just need to trust that it isn’t all in their head.

Centered around Connor a nurse who moved home to care for his younger sister and his mom who is battling cancer. He needs someone to be by his side and love him and the people he cares about. Brett, a doctor who has moved home to build a forever life, and he wants nothing more than to stand at Connor's side.

They are both wonderful people and are really sweet together.

All in all, a really nice story by a ‘new-to-me’ author.

Stars: 4

🕮 The Hardest Fall by @rhelandrichmond
📚 Add to your TBR ➟ https://bit.ly/3LHAUkr


Synopsis:

Connor

I thought I had it all—an awesome family… mostly. A career I kinda like, and the man of my dreams.

But then life has a way of kicking me in the teeth when I least expect it. My prince turns out to be a toad. Okay, maybe it was too much to ask him to stick around when family responsibilities take over.

Who wants a man with baggage? No one. But I’m fine on my own. Right?

Brett

Moving back to my hometown was step one. Step two was finally finding my person only he’s definitely not supposed to be my new co-worker.

I’m determined to keep Connor in the friend zone but my heart seems to have other plans. Only Connor’s been burned before. How can I prove to him that not all men run when things get tough?

Will he give me a chance to show him I’m here to stay?

All I need is a chance to prove to him that falling isn’t so hard with the right one.


Follow Author:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)