REVIEW: Farren by Morgan Lysand (Black Cat Circus: Pearl of Fate #4)

 


FARREN

Black Cat Circus: Pearl of Fate - Book Four

by Morgan Lysand

Release Date: May 3, 2024


Review

"You're my pearl. You bring so much joy into my life, and I don't know where I'd be without you. I'm glad you had the patience to love me as I am."


Aww, I think I’ve been most excited for Farren’s story. I love getting to see the soft side of big imposing looking men. And our gargoyle is just that. Hundreds of years old but still quite young to the modern world. I love that juxtaposition.


And I love who he is and the journey he takes after meeting Rourke. The young man who is torn between the lake and his people and a life of adventure that he truly craves.


These two have some fun getting to know each other while finding their place in the world. They are lovely people, and sexy, and such a great couple.


Farren and Rourke have a wonderful happy ending, but the conclusion to the series was also pretty great.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

Farren has been Black Cat Circus’s head of security since the beginning and it’s a job the gargoyle takes seriously. But he’s stone more often than usual in the daytime, impeding his ability to work. Something has to change, and he’s not sure what. Not until a feisty merman shows up at the circus and Farren’s stone curse has a hope of being lifted.


Rourke has one last adventure before he ties himself to the lake as the next historian apprentice. Only, he’d rather be an ambassador between the worlds than stuck in the muck reciting the same old information for a lifetime. When he meets a sexy gargoyle, Fate steps in to change both of their lives.


Can a gargoyle and merman get a fairy tale ending, or will a curse keep them apart?


Farren is a fated mates, gargoyle/merman, MM paranormal romance. The Black Cat Circus: Pearl of Fate is a multi-author series and season two of the Black Cat Circus World that features found family and a magical cast of characters. Each book can be read as a standalone but is better enjoyed as a series.


About Morgan Lysand

I’m Morgan.


I’ve always been a reader and a daydreamer. My writer origin story is embarrassing now that I think about it. But also kinda funny, maybe. One day I might share. If people ask nicely. It involves a psychic.


I share an apartment with my sister in Southern Indiana where we keep the AC on year round and spend all our money at Target and weekly pizza. Okay, actually my sister spends all her money on K-Pop CDs (YES, CDs) and I spend all my money on books and writerly stuff.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter | TikTok







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)