REVIEW: On Thin Ice by Hayden Hall (Arctic Titans of Northwood U #6)

 


ON THIN ICE

Arctic Titans of Northwood U - Book Six

by Hayden Hall

Release Date: April 25 2024


Review

Finally, the stepbrothers!!


On Thin Ice is a bit different than the other books in this series, in that it mostly takes place away from campus at their family lake house. So, though I missed the campus life and the team especially, it made sense to their story.


Trying to meld two families together, especially when it involves teen boys can’t be easy, and if not done with care can lead to a lot of animosity. And in this case it didn’t go well. No matter how many times Asher’s mom called them brothers, they did not feel the same. They existed around each other, nothing more.


"You are my everything. You are all I want and can’t have. You’re the dreams I dream and the song I hear in total silence. You’re my happy place, but I can’t let you find that out."


Even still, they had an impact on each other. But it’s not until they spend the summer together at the lake house that they discover just how much.


It’s an emotional story, with plenty of drama that makes you want to shake your head and fist.


I’ve set it before…this is an exceptional series!



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

I’ve been in love with Jordan Mitchell since the moment I saw him.


He’s smart, handsome, and even funny when he feels like it. He excels at everything; whatever he touches turns to gold. He can’t do anything wrong.


When our parents got married and merged our broken families, I suddenly had a rival I could never compete with. And a heart-throb I could never be with. And I hate him for it. He doesn’t even see me.


Until one summer break… We’re alone in our parents’ mountain house. All we do is swim, sunbathe, and fight. And I’d rather be kissing him. Soon enough, the line between hate and attraction is too blurry to see.


It turns out that he’s just as messed up as me. And his sculpted body attracts me more than ever. With each day we spend holed up in the mountains, it gets harder to resist him. If I don’t do something, I might burst.


But the looming threat of destroying our family for a cheap thrill holds me back. There couldn’t be a happy ending to our story.


And all my choices are wrong.


For once, I’m going to need him to be in charge of what happens next.


On Thin Ice is the sixth novel in the Arctic Titans of Northwood U series and it can be read as a standalone. This novel is the most separated one from the rest of the series, taking place away from campus and hockey rinks. It’s a forbidden romance with a merged family theme, close proximity, endless pining, and Kindle-melting fire.


About Hayden Hall

Hayden Hall writes MM romance novels. He is a boyfriend, a globetrotter, and an avid romance reader.


Hayden’s mission is to author a catalog of captivating and steamy MM romance novels which gather a devoted community around the Happily Ever Afters.

His stories are sweet with just the right amount of naughty.



Where to find them:


Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Facebook Group | Newsletter







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)