REVIEW: Dock Tease by DJ Jamsion (Swallow Cove #1)

 


DOCK TEASE

Swallow Cove - Book One

by DJ Jamison

Release Date: April 24, 2024


Review

Dock Tease is book one in Jamison’s new series Swallow Cove. Think Granville on the water. It’s a small town on a lake system full of the quirky people and store names that she’s best at.


This age-gap romance between Fisher and Hudson kicks everything off with a cute and sexy story.


Hudson moved to town a few years ago to run a boating business, but in the process, he made enemies with the owner of bait, tackle and gas store. A man who might try and feed his body to the fishes if he found out he was sleeping with his son Fisher.


Fisher has been crushing on the older man for a long time, and he wants him to be his first (and maybe only?)


These two are a lot of sexy, flirty and fun. I love the way they get so wrapped up in each other and spend so many sweet moments together.  I also appreciated the way they worked together to support one another and figure out a future for them both, winning over the locals along the way.



Add to your TBR List

GOODREADS LINK


Synopsis

I’ve been in love with Hudson Nash my whole life, but he’s too stubborn to admit he wants me too. For a whole bunch of stupid reasons. Like the fact I’m too young. (What’s a twenty-year gap? Age is just a number, am I right?)


And a virgin. (Which he could easily fix!)


And maybe not the best choice, given he and my dad hate each other. (It’s not that ba— Okay, it is that bad, but our love could totally rise above, right? It would be epic!)


I see the way he watches me like a starving man. The heat in his eyes when I flirt with him. The longing that he feels too.


If Hudson won’t stop pushing me away, I’m just going to have to show him what he’s missing.


I’ll flirt with the pretty boy tourists who come my way. Or maybe the gruff but sexy boat tour operators. Heck, I’ll flirt with the dang fish if that’s what it takes for Hudson to make a move.


I’ll be a total dock tease—until Hudson makes me his.


Because I’m not a tease at all. Not for the right man.


About DJ Jamison


DJ Jamison writes romances about everyday life and extraordinary love featuring a variety of queer characters, from gay to bisexual/pansexual to asexual. DJ worked for more than a decade in the newspaper industry before chasing her first dream to write fiction. She's spent a lifetime reading and continues to devour her fellow authors' books each night. She lives in Kansas with her husband, two sons, one snake, and a sadistic cat named Birdie.


Where to find them:


Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | BookBub | Newsletter







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: Breakthrough by Ana Ashley (Dads of Stillwater #2)

REVIEW: 7 Minutes in Kevin by DJ Jamison (Games We Play #3)

AUDIO REVIEW: Playing Dirty by Beth Bolden (Miami Piranhas #0.5)